- The “Company”, “Maargeen Consultancy”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” refers to Maargeen Consultancy Private Limited with a registered office at FB 45/46, First Floor, High Street Corporate Center, Kapurbawdi Junction, Thane (W) — 400 607.
- “Student”, “Your”, “You” - this refers to the individual purchasing from Maargeen Consultancy that intends to attend a training event.
- “Sponsor” - this refers to the person making the registration with Maargeen Consultancy, on behalf of a student attending the course.
- “The Website” - this refers to the https://www.maargeen.com/
- “Terms and Conditions” - this refers to the terms of usage and conditions under which all purchases are pursued and the website is utilised.
- “Registration Form” - this is an agreement between Maargeen Consultancy and its students, with regard to prospective delivery of services.
- “Joining Instructions” - this refers to a set of instructions that are given to students upon receipt of payment, regarding event-related details.
- “Course Pass” - this refers to a non-refundable, non-cancellable, 06 month (unless agreed otherwise) agreement between Maargeen Consultancy and the student.
- “Working Days” - this refers to days between Monday and Saturday, excluding Public Holidays.
Clause 1- Prices
- All pricing quotations are only valid for 7 days from the date that they are first sent to the student. All prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry.
- The published prices exclude GST. Students and Companies must pay Maargeen Consultancy Private Limited any GST that is chargeable on services that are provided; Maargeen Consultancy will list the correct GST amount on the invoice - as required by statute.
- All quotations exclude GST. If the corresponding purchase is pursued, as required by statute, GST will be applied at the point of purchase and feature within the sales invoice.
- The published prices do not include any travel, accommodation or living expenses which the student may incur in attending unless specifically mentioned on the Registration Form.
- GST is payable regardless of the Student’s country of origin; the point of supply for GST purposes is the location of the course. For E-learning courses, GST will be charged with regard to the place of supply and the relevant tax legislation in the country of consumption.
- If a third party vendor, certification body, or service provider alters their examination fee or material cost, Maargeen Consultancy Private Limited reserves the right to adjust the relevant training course prices to reflect such alterations.
- Training event prices listed on correspondence, brochures, leaflets, and materials belonging to Maargeen Consultancy are not legally binding due to anticipated price fluctuations; they are advisory at the time of public dissemination and do not constitute as part of a legal agreement.
Clause 2 - Payments
- The course fee(s), including GST, are payable in full immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
- Payments can be made by major credit and debit cards, including American Express, inclusive of credit card charges.
- All company credit card payments will incur a card surcharge, except for payments made via American Express, which will incur a different surcharge.
- Where a Purchase Order is issued, it must clearly state the purchase order number, course dates, full Invoice amount, and contact details for invoicing.
- Course Fee must be paid in full upon confirmation - prior to any students attending an event. Maargeen Consultancy reserves the right to refuse entry to a training event until the course fee is paid in full. Please also note that examination results and certificates will not be issued until the full fee has been paid. Maargeen Consultancy’s “Course Pass” product has a strict 6-month expiry policy (unless explicitly agreed otherwise on the registration form), which will be strictly adhered to under all circumstances.
- Course Passes are valid for up to a maximum of 6 months (unless agreed otherwise on the registration form) from the date of the order and are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-cancellable under any circumstances.
- Events that are booked under a Course Pass contract are subject to the rescheduling fees listed in Clause 4, and cancellation fees listed in Clause 3.
- All administration fees for cancellations are payable immediately upon receipt of the invoice. The Terms of this agreement override over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the student.
- Once a partial or full payment has been processed, over the phone or on the website by the following methods: Debit Card, Credit Card, American Express, Bank transfer, the Student will adhere to Maargeen Consultancy’s terms and conditions, irrespective of a registration form having been signed.
- All payments shall be made in cleared funds, without any deduction or set-off and free and clear of and without deduction for or on account of any taxes, levies, imports, duties, charges, fees and withholdings of any nature now or hereafter imposed by any governmental, fiscal or other authority save as required by law. If a customer is compelled to make any such deduction, it will pay to the receiving Party, Maargeen Consultancy, such additional amounts as are necessary to ensure receipt of the full amount which that party would have received but for the deduction.
- All payments must be received, regardless of payment terms, prior to an examination being issued or delivered by the Company
- It is the responsibility of the Student to ensure that the person that approved the purchase of a product, has the correct purchasing authority.
Clause 3 - Cancellations
Cancellations made by Maargeen Consultancy
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, move, and reschedule a training event or course due to circumstances that are beyond Maargeen Consultancy’s control, such as trainer illness or low attendance. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact and notify students of any alterations to their training event or course. If a training event is cancelled, Maargeen Consultancy will either re-allocate Students on to future training events with the Student’s consent, offer Virtual training events, or e-learning training.
Cancellations made by Students
- Except for instances provided under Clause 3, “Cancellations made by Maargeen Consultancy”, the following cancellation fees will be imposed on all registrations, dependent on the number of days the notice is provided to Maargeen Consultancy. If you need to make a cancellation, please notify Maargeen Consultancy in writing or via email.
- All cancellation and rescheduling fees are due immediately via debit or credit card.
- All cancellations made between 0-30 days prior to the course start date, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, based upon the full course fee (+ GST), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
- All cancellations that are made between 31-40 days prior to the course start date, are subject to a 75% cancellation fee, based upon the full course fee (+ GST), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
- All cancellations that are made between 41-50 days prior to the course start date, are subject to a 25% fee, based upon the full course fee (+ GST), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
Clause 4 – Re-scheduling courses:
- Re-scheduling courses will depend on the seat availability in the next batch and in case of cancellation, no refund will be given.
Clause 5 - Refunds
- The fees once paid are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Clause 6 – Changes to Courses
- Maargeen Consultancy reserves the right to change any part of a published course; if this is caused by circumstances beyond our control. The Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course and will advise the Student as soon as the change is known. Maargeen Consultancy will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature. For any courses that are rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances (such as trainer sickness/ low course attendance/ natural calamities etc.), every endeavour will be made to provide a replacement trainer or to reschedule the course and we will offer Students a variety of options to pursue their training programme; however, should the offered alternative not be an acceptable option for the Student, a full refund will be issued.
- Contents of course timetables are intended for general guidance only and serve as an advisory purpose only. Any typographical errors including pricing or omission in any website, sales literature, administrative documentation, course materials, or other documents are subject to change without any liability on the part of the Company.
- The course information, including the course, date, and venue, pre-course work, maps and directions, will be advised upon the receipt of payment, in the form of joining instructions. Maargeen Consultancy reserves the right to change the venue, for circumstances that are beyond our control, and will advise the Student as soon as the change is known. The Company cannot be held liable for out of pocket expenses due to cancellations or alterations to the course venue, that are out of our control.
- For all Residential training courses, we will make best endeavours to ensure your accommodation is at the same location as the training course, however, this might not always be possible. In this instance, we will source your hotel accommodation as close to the training course venue as possible, usually within walking distance.
Clause 7 – Non-Attendance:
Non-attendance to any course, regardless of delivery type (classroom, e-learning, virtual, onsite), for any reason whatsoever is deemed to be a cancellation without notice and payment is due in full to the Company. Part attendance of a Course is when a Student does not continue to the full course completion. In this situation the Student will not be entitled to any refund, for courses or part of courses that were not attended, this will be deemed as non-attendance.
Clause 8 - Course Suitability:
- The sponsor accepts that it is their responsibility that the course booked is suitable for the requirements and abilities of the students attending. Maargeen Consultancy employees may recommend courses or learning solutions, however, the assessment and the final decision concerning the suitability of the course is the Student’s responsibility. In cases where we have made recommendations, we do so in good faith and will not be wilfully misleading.
- All public and onsite training courses are delivered only in English unless specified otherwise and all Students must be sufficiently proficient in the English language prior to attending the course.
Clause 9 – Admission:
Maargeen Consultancy reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for the training programme.
Clause 10 - Registration on behalf of the Student:
In all cases the sponsor must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of Students attending the event, if registering on their behalf. It is the sponsor’s responsibility to ensure that the Students receive all the relevant information including the joining instructions, course and venue updates and that they meet the eligibility and published prerequisite requirements.
Clause 11 - Onsite Training on a Sponsor/Student Specified Site:
It is the Sponsor/Student’s responsibility to provide all facilities, equipment, and setup required for the trainer to deliver the training. Maargeen Consultancy reserves the right to cancel or discontinue the course if, in the Trainer's opinion, the venue, equipment, or conditions are unsuitable.
Clause 12 – E-learning, Online Learning:
- Course enrolment, fees, and log-in credentials are strictly non-transferable, non-cancellable, and non-refundable. Fair Usage Policy and Intellectual Property Rights apply to the access of study materials and prohibition of material dissemination.
- Maargeen Consultancy reserve the right to restrict access based on operational requirements including bandwidth consumption to ensure fair access to all learners. Access to e-learning/online products is granted for a 180 day period from the date of purchase. If an alternative term or extension has been purchased, the validity still starts from the date of purchase.
- Whilst Maargeen Consultancy endeavours to ensure that the information on the online platform is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on the site and we make changes to the e-learning/online content from time to time, without notice. Maargeen Consultancy reserves the right to change or alter course content from that which is published in order to maintain the high quality of the learning.
Clause 13 – Copyrights:
All intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of Maargeen Consultancy Private Limited. The Sponsor/Student agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, hire, lend, or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of personal reference. Maargeen Consultancy warrants that it will not knowingly include any copyright material in its course materials without licence, consent, or attribution.
Clause 14. Intellectual Property:
- Maargeen Consultancy Private Limited has a registered trademark.
- The website, including content, design, organisation, layout, and software code are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights that are owned by Maargeen Consultancy Private Limited.
- The re-use of illustrations, photographs, diagrams, or videos featured on Maargeen Consultancy’s website, without attribution, is prohibited under all circumstances. The deletion or alteration of proprietary rights, including copyright and trademarks, is prohibited under all circumstances.
- All products and services of Maargeen Consultancy without limitation are protected by international copyrights, trademarks, and are subject to intellectual property rights. Therefore all intellectual property belongs to Maargeen Consultancy, its related companies, its affiliates, or suppliers.
- The use of Maargeen Consultancy’s name or logo is prohibited under all circumstances, unless prior written consent is obtained from the Company.
- Maargeen Consultancy does not accept responsibility for intellectual property used during any training provided that does not show an affiliation to Maargeen Consultancy. Any intellectual property used in a training course, including the course itself, is protected by limitations laid out in international copyright law, and is subject to intellectual property rights.
- You may not copy, sell, reproduce, distribute, download, modify, display or prepare derivative works based on, repost, transmit, or otherwise use any of the intellectual property of Maargeen Consultancy’s website or course materials. The information on this site is provided “as is” and without any warranties.
- Maargeen Consultancy does not accept responsibility of content of any third party sites that may be referenced by Maargeen Consultancy. The following activities are strictly prohibited: use of robots, material dissemination, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the site of any of its content or the replication of this site to any server.
Clause 15 – Warranty and Liability:
- Maargeen Consultancy’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. Maargeen Consultancy will not accept liability for personal injury that incurs during our training courses caused by the negligence of any third party. Maargeen Consultancy will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- Maargeen Consultancy will not be responsible for any damage resulting from any computer viruses arising from software installed on the Sponsor/Student’s computer systems.
Clause 16 - Personal Belongings:
Personal belongings or items belonging to a Student that are brought into a training course by the aforementioned Student, are the sole responsibility of the Student. Maargeen Consultancy accepts no responsibility for the items or any loss or damage that may occur during the course.
Clause 17 – Deviation:
No deviation from these terms and conditions will be allowed without the express written permission of a Director of Maargeen Consultancy. No communication either verbal or printed on our websites will override these Terms and Conditions. If, in any case, any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply, the contract and the other conditions shall remain in force and effect.
Clause 18 - Force Majeure:
- Maargeen Consultancy shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of services are delayed or cancelled or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God (including but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, snow, hurricane, or other natural disaster), sickness, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout, or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- Sponsor/Students must ensure that they can attend the training courses that they are scheduled to attend. Maargeen Consultancy will not be held liable, financially or actually, for their non-attendance, whatsoever the reason may be.
- Maargeen Consultancy is committed to maintaining your privacy and the use of your personal information. If at any stage you have a question regarding the personal information that we hold on file, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Maargeen Consultancy will not disclose personal information to a third party organisation unless we have your prior consent to provide this or you have opted to allow the use of your personal information in the pursuit of performance and delivery of our service to you. If the request for your personal information is for a legal purpose, this we would class as an exception, but only after we have 100% fully verified the name or organisation requesting your personal details.
- It is our commitment not to collect personal information from Sponsor/Students visiting our website unless they have voluntarily submitted their personal information via one of our contact forms that requires information that could be based on an enquiry or to book onto a training course. If you start to complete a contact enquiry form and decide not to finish, partial details are stored from where Maargeen Consultancy may use this information to make contact with you, only to discuss your initial enquiry that was started but not finished. From time to time, Maargeen Consultancy may contact you to inform you about a specific future training programme. Visitor IP addresses may be seen by Maargeen Consultancy and on some occasions, the provider's host name but this information will not disclose your identity.
Clause 20 – Session Recording of Maargeen Consultancy’s Employees or associates
- The monitoring or recording of any session by Maargeen Consultancy employee/representative is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Students are not permitted to take any video/photography/audio during the course without prior written consent of Maargeen Consultancy and its Students, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business and this matter would be taken very seriously.
- Students are not permitted to take any video/audio during correspondence with Maargeen Consultancy’s employees without prior written consent of Maargeen Consultancy and its Students, failure to do so will be considered a direct breach of our terms of business.
Clause 21 - Security and Encryption:
- We use the highest level of security and encryption methods available for processing payments online. We also strictly adhere to best practices of data protection. That means your payment details are as secure as they possibly can be when making a purchase with us.
- Maargeen Consultancy shall implement reasonable measures to ensure that correspondence and machines used during training events are free from viruses and potentially harmful malicious software.
- Maargeen Consultancy makes no warranty for the reliability, protection, or virus-free nature of the material that is downloaded from our website.
Clause 22 – Confidentiality:
- All Student and Company information that is disclosed to Maargeen Consultancy will be kept confidential. Such information will not be disclosed to any third party organisations or individuals, unless reasonably required for the performance of our service delivery, for example booking examinations.
- Such information shall only be disclosed to employees that require such knowledge to conduct their role at Maargeen Consultancy. Such individuals are subject to legally binding obligations of data protection and confidentiality.
- Maargeen Consultancy shall not be liable for the disclosure of any Student or Company information that is readily available in the public domain, or if dissemination is agreed in a legally binding written approval document.